Sunday, 17 May 2015

First post and plans for #6MMRPC

Hello Internet!
Welcome to my first post for my Wargaming blog. I'll be using this blog to track and document my Wargaming hobby and to participate in my first #6MMRPC as outlined here.

At this stage I'm planning on finishing off my 15mm space opera collection and my 28mm scifi/post-apoc skirmish minis and terrain. 

If I can get through those, might move on to my fantasy skirmish pile. 

I'll be posting detailed info on my progress on this blog and also WIPs on my Instagram account. 

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Challenge and also to the blogosphere! May I suggest that you add a follower gadget?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Working on the followers widget and more of the blog now.

      Delete
  2. Added to the blogroll! http://6mmrpc.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Good to see you and your little men on the net! Thanks for the blogroll add :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been keeping an eye on yours. Looking forward for a chance to game on your new table!

      Delete
    2. For sure! Anytime you are in town let me know and we'll arrange something.

      Delete